Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is one of the important services we provide at the office of Andrew R. Jung, DDS. There's a lot to know about keeping your smile healthy and beautiful, so we don't expect you to be an expert. That is why we encourage you to ask questions whenever anything is not clear. When we know what your concerns are, we can provide you with thoughtful answers to help you make important decisions about your dental care.
There are certain questions we're asked all the time, and we've shared some of them here. But there's a lot to know about your dental care, and your question may not be answered. Please feel free to call our office at (562) 424-0777, or, if you prefer, fill out our convenient online form and let us know what's on your mind.
- Why are my teeth sensitive?
- I don’t like going to the dentist. How can you help?
- What makes you different from any other dental practice I can visit?
- I want my front teeth to look better, but I don't want braces. What would you recommend?
- How do the doctors keep up to date on all current techniques and materials?
- Do you accept my insurance plan?