Cosmetic Dentistry in Long Beach, CA
It can be exciting to think about cosmetic dentistry and the ways it can improve your smile. How great will your teeth look after a whitening treatment? What will your smile look like with porcelain veneers?
Cosmetic dentistry provides us with the opportunity to transform your smile, and who doesn’t want that?
You may be thinking the price tag is a bit too high for your budget. But for over 25 years, Dr. Andrew R. Jung has been providing his patients with smile makeovers designed to fit all their needs – including their budget.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help You
Cosmetic dentistry is about a lot more than veneers and teeth whitening!
Sure, these esthetic services will definitely do a lot for your smile. But Dr. Jung believes that any treatment you receive should improve your oral health and enhance your appearance.
Yes, it's possible to spend a lot on cosmetic smile makeovers, but you don’t have to! Today, we can use a variety of dental services to resolve all sorts of imperfections:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Large gaps or uneven spaces between teeth
- Teeth that appear too large or too small
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
Esthetic Dental Treatments
We can use esthetic dental treatments to resolve just about any problem that concerns you. We do this by applying a variety of methods to customize your cosmetic dental makeover:
- Teeth Whitening – This is by far the most popular cosmetic treatment we provide at our Long Beach office. If you're interested in a whitening treatment that produces immediate results, we recommend our convenient in-office teeth whitening. If you would prefer to whiten at your convenience at home, our Ultradent take-home whitening kits are fast, easy, affordable, and produce remarkable results in a short time.
- Porcelain Veneers – These thin slices of porcelain can be used to conceal all sorts of imperfections from severely stained teeth to mild misalignments. We can place veneers on just one tooth or several teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Bonding – Bonding is an affordable esthetic treatment in which we use composite material to build up chips, cracks, or breaks. If you are thinking of veneers but are hesitant because of the cost, bonding is an affordable option to consider.
- Porcelain Crowns – Crowns protect and strengthen damaged teeth, but they can do a lot more. Dr. Jung often uses crowns to conceal teeth that are stained, broken, or improperly shaped. Our esthetic crowns are metal free, so they will not create a black line where the crown meets the gum.
- White Spot Removal – White spots, or flourosis, are the result of excess amounts of fluoride ingestion before teeth are fully developed. This is a very common complaint, and we can easily and affordably resolve the issue with a process called resin infiltration. This procedure uses a special material to penetrate and fill the enamel to eliminate white spots.
Which Treatments Are Right for You? Call Us for a Cosmetic Consultation!
As you can see, your options for transforming your smile are almost limitless. During your consultation, we will listen to your concerns so we understand how we can best help you. We will work together throughout the process to ensure that the results we achieve are exactly what you were hoping for.
Please call our Long Beach office to arrange a convenient consultation to discuss your needs. We look forward to taking the journey with you to a healthier, more beautiful smile!