Comfortable Long Beach, CA Laser Dentistry
Recent advances in dental technology have opened the door to treatment methods that make it easier than ever to provide you with comfortable, efficient dental care. Dental lasers used at our Long Beach, CA dental office are one example of recent developments in dental technology that benefit you by decreasing healing time and minimizing post-treatment discomfort
Increase Your Comfort with State-of-the-Art Technology
We take the comfort of our patients very seriously, and it is one of our top priorities. Dr. Andrew R. Jung is certified to perform laser dentistry, and he stays current with improvements in technology to improve the quality of dental care we provide by passing the benefits on to you.
State-of-the art laser treatment allows us to treat the soft tissues of your mouth with a minimum of discomfort for our patients. Offering our patients this cutting edge technology is just one example of our commitment to your oral health, well-being, and comfort.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
When selecting any type of equipment for our office, the first requirement is that it must do the job effectively, leaving your teeth healthier than when we started.
Laser dentistry is an investment in comfortable, effective treatment options for our patients. Dental lasers offer a number of important advantages over traditional treatment methods:
- Many patients don't require any anesthesia because treatment is so comfortable.
- There is minimal bleeding with laser treatment.
- Lasers eliminate the need for uncomfortable procedures.
- Dr. Jung can be more precise than with traditional instruments.
- When used on soft tissue, lasers actually improve your oral health as they stimulate the regrowth of healthy tissue.
- Laser dentistry is especially effective for children and patients with dental phobias.
How We Use Dental Lasers
Dr. Jung uses dental lasers to address a variety of situations comfortably and quickly, including:
- Sculpting gum tissue to improve the appearance of your smile
- Lessening the discomfort of painful canker sores
- Removing diseased tissue from underneath the gums
- Sterilizing periodontal pockets
- Reduce tooth sensitivity to hot and cold foods
Experience You Can Trust
Dr. Jung and our highly experienced team are trained to use this state-of-the-art technology properly, so you can be confident about the safety of laser procedures at our Long Beach dental office. We are all committed to helping you achieve excellent dental health by combining updated technology with old-fashioned personalized care.
Contact Our Office for More Information
Since dental lasers are a fairly recent innovation, we know that you probably have a lot of questions. We always want you to be fully informed so that you can feel comfortable with any treatment we provide.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office, and we will be happy to make an appointment to show you our laser and explain how it can benefit you.